jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
photoblog.jeroencoert.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We're back!

We didn't want to go too far this year, but the weather map of Europe looked like one big black cloud... South of the Alps was the closest sunny area from Amsterdam. That's 1100 km's....

After a night in Bastogne (Belgium) we came through the country of Luxembourg.

1. Luxembourg City is very beautifull.

IMG_2541.jpg

IMG_2564.jpg

3. It kept pouring rain so we drove on south past Nancy (France) till Remiremont (or something like that) just north of Basel (Switzerland).

IMG_2576.jpg

4. Through Les Vosges (France) and over the Alps (Switzerland).

IMG_2578.jpg

5. In Northern Italy at lake Lagomaggiore we finally saw the sun! This guy had a great job btw. Loading and unloading a couple of tourists from the boat every hour. And a little fishing inbetween.

IMG_2607.jpg

6. Northern Italy is gorgeous.

IMG_2657.jpg

IMG_2677.jpg

8. The Italian version of that hotel from the Shining...

IMG_2682.jpg

IMG_2684.jpg

10. These little fellows were just about everywhere.

IMG_2702.jpg

11. Let it rain in the rest of Europe. Like we cared :D

IMG_2705.jpg

IMG_2713.jpg

13. Morning view from the tent.

IMG_2766.jpg

14. Back through the Alsace. This is Keysersberg (France).

IMG_2790.jpg

15. So is this. They drop busloads of German elderly people here. They forget they're in France and shout in German to the locals.

IMG_2808.jpg

16. The last night we slept in a hotel in Malmedy (Belgian Ardennes). We visited yet another church like we hadn't done that before.
They speak Dutch here. After 2 weeks of speaking German, French, English and Italian I sort of forgot how to speak Dutch, wich is my native language...

IMG_2838.jpg

17. This was last morning travelling to Maastricht (Netherlands) on our way back to Amsterdam.

IMG_2863.jpg

You can see the rest of the album overhere.

I love them all but my favorites are 1, 4, 9, 14 and 16. Great shots, thanks for posting them :)

Looks like a great trip! I'm absolutely loving that little lizardy one, its really great.

1,2,12 and 13 all winners fir me... would maybe like little more contrast in 13.

Nice work :biggrin:

great series, looks like a wonderful trip... :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back