Eurovision song contest

Compaq

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had other favourites, but Denmark had the normal winning-song. I liked Greece, haha. Ohh, and Romania!

The East-European countries always contribute significantly :p

I liked Greece as well. A lot of irony in the song! Felt sorry for Ireland though, they didn't deserve last place!

I was not fond of Ireland's song, but there were worse songs.

One of the most entertaining things to do now is read the critics' comments on all nations :)

Finally the ESC is over, man I'm tired of this show but that's perhaps because I live in Malmö and I don't like eurovision :lol:. Funny thing is that i bumped into the guys from Greece the other day just outside my apartment buildning, on the other hand I live just beside a hotel where at least Greece, Swizz and Israel stays so...

But it wasn't all bad, at least I got some great photos when some artist performed as a warm-up for the competition.

Haha, you've certainly been in the centre of it!

ESC is one if the most important events the year offers. I can't wait till next year!! :p

Haha, you've certainly been in the centre of it!

ESC is one if the most important events the year offers. I can't wait till next year!! :p

Certainly, it feels like a rare opportunity to have the contest in your own city. Won't happen again for a long time(if ever...). And it has been kind of fun with everything going on in and around the city.

I'd like some east-block country to win the contest. They are sooo culturally different, and that shows in their contributions.

I really liked Iceland this year. I think I voted for them as well.

Ohh, and thanks for the 12 points, haha. And you're welcome for yours! ;) Much of the voting is corrupt, LOL!

There's a lot of different cultures in ESC, that's for sure!

Iceland had a decent song this year but my favorite was Greece.

You're welcome!, and thanks ;)

Just for you:

Andrius Pojavis
$DSC_01781.jpg

Most reactions

Back