Eva-Blitz Auto 34S

ofsouto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, dear

Does anybody know this flash? Where can I get its Instruction Manual? Does anybody know where can I get information about it?
Thank you very much.
Obede :thumbup:
Brazil

There's not a lot out there on this flash. From what I read, it's got a guide number of about 34 which makes it quite powerful for a little third-party flash. It's not an automatic flash, which means you need to set the aperture and range to get the right amount of light - should be fairly straightforward.

Rob

Thank's Rob.

Where did you read about this flash?
Please, send me information about it or where can I get the information.

Thank's again.

Obede
Brazil

Although that's a different model, the GN calculates to the model number in his example, so I would assume yours is the one up from it with some more features.

Rob

Hi, dear

Does anybody know this flash? Where can I get its Instruction Manual? Does anybody know where can I get information about it?
Thank you very much.
Obede :thumbup:
Brazil
I have got the instruction manual on how to use eva blitz auto 34s
Regards Simon

Yes..... I have the instruction manual to this flash, can I help you in any way?
Regards Simon

..... I guess my offer of help will be seen on this site in approx 2013 then!!
Regards Simon

No it does not take that long! :D

I actually just got this flash. It does not have the indicator that shows the relationship between ASA, aperture, and distance. If you could send me a copy of its user manual it will be much appreciated. I will send you a pm.
Thanks,

Spookily enough...........................its now 2013 and I am searching for a manual for the Eva Blitz Auto -34S.................
I am dusting off all my 35mm gear after years of digital photography, including the darkroom equipment, I intend taking up B&W developing & printing again.
Anyway, in my gear I have the above flash. Most of it is pretty straight forward but there is a 3 way switch on the front which has the following markings (left to right) - M, a block of green, a block of orange. I would like to find out what this is for.
Regards Peter

Most reactions

New Topics

Back