Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Since our family was apart for Thanksgiving we documented the day with some photos for Aubrey :D

1. No, I didn't start eating before everyone was seated....why would you think that?
1846-CRW_9165web.jpg

2. Yes, she ate it all!
1846-CRW_9166web.jpg

3. If I finish all of this there is more, right?!
1846-CRW_9169web.jpg

4. Mmmmmmm
1846-CRW_9171web.jpg

5. Is that pie? I saved room for pie!
1846-CRW_9176bwweb.jpg

6. I think I'm done.
1846-CRW_9184web.jpg

7. This is supposed to be fun?
1846-CRW_9189web.jpg

8. Can I be done now?
1846-CRW_9190web.jpg

9. Grandma! Save me!
1846-CRW_9193web.jpg

10. Nope, I'm not looking and you can't make me
1846-CRW_9220web.jpg

11. If I clap will you go away?
1846-CRW_9222web.jpg

12. I'm not smiling, either
1846-CRW_9231web.jpg

13. Okay, but just one little smile
1846-CRW_9235bwweb.jpg

1846-CRW_9235web.jpg

Alison, she is sooooo cute!!!!! I love these photos. Her little dress is super cute too!

Glad you enjoyed them :) I got the boys some sweaters, this weeks challenge is to get a photo with all of them for Holiday cards :shock:

DLozada said:
very, very precious little girl! what is her age?

Thank you! She is almost 11 months old :)

Oh my Alison!

She is adorable. Love the swing pictures with her little socks and shoes! She certainly did enjoy her meal! I'm sure Aubrey loved them. :)

These are awesome..I love that first one...she is so cute and getting so big...

Wow, she is beginning to resemble her brothers a LOT these days. I am surprised. She was so very much like her dad, but now I clearly see Chris (our Pigeon Chaser!) in her! What a big girl she has become ... it was only in April when you took the photo of Andreas holding her as a really tiny baby.

I know, she's growing so fast! I agree that she resembles Christopher though most people say she looks more like Lucas (I don't see it). It's hard for me to imagine that when we were in DC she was younger than Brenden is now! A baby is such a magical being, but watching them grow up is an amazing journey too. So, while I am sad her very first year of life is coming to an end I'm looking forward to all the new things she will do....and she's going to have to talk a LOT to get a word in between her brothers :mrgreen:

I love 13! That's no blooper. =P

wow! I can't even get my three year old to eat that much food! lol

She is so cute and those are awesome pictures.:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back