Even More Cockies

Miaow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
s7.invisionfree.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well the cockies yesterday obviously told their mates we had seed out lol - They arrived in groups of 6 - We ended up with 18 in the yard LOL The 1st group were hanging around as there was no seed out - I took some out and one stayed on the bird feeder while I put the seed in - he could have bitten me if wanted to was that close lol

So here's some more pics of them - Am happy to say I finally got to get a couple of pics of one with the crest up YAY

1/.
cockyn6.jpg

2/.
cockyn7.jpg

3/.
cockyn8.jpg

4/.
cockyn9.jpg

5/.
cockyn10.jpg

6/.
cockyn11.jpg

7/.
cockyn12.jpg

Some great captures there! I would love to be able to shoot birds like this in their natural environment. Well done!

Some great captures there! I would love to be able to shoot birds like this in their natural environment. Well done!

Thanks :) Yeah its cool having them out in the front yard - didnt expect 18 of them though this afternoon - obviously word spread (on the food) LOL. They do tend to eat buildings (wood beams etc) though so maybe that many of them around all the time may not be a great idea lol

nice shots but they're all headshots. do you have some of the bird's full body? would love to see some variation in these ...

nice shots but they're all headshots. do you have some of the bird's full body? would love to see some variation in these ...

I do tend to like the portrait shots a bit more - but here's the one I had sorta decided not to keep cause he was a little puffed up. I do like it the more I look at it :D)

cockyn3.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back