Even more from Ohlsdorf Cemetery ("dark" pics added now!)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sad flowers...

134696532.jpg

134696534.jpg

134696536.jpg

134696533.jpg

134696531.jpg

So many flowers in your cemetery.... very colourful, i'm drawn to 4&5... great work corinna :thumbup:

Hi LaFoto !:wink:

I like especially the 3 and the 5. It is a very good idea to still make photographs of the flowers in the cemeteries is necessary you it that it have flowers there... ;)

Thanks folks. By the way, I tend to like the last one best of this entire series, too ;).

Here are a couple more that I worked on MUCH in PS, would they qualify for the Dark Side Gallery like they are now?

Engel_selcol_02.jpg

Rose_selcol_02.jpg

Engel_selcol_01.jpg

Yep, I'd say that the last one especially would go well on....the dark side (cue the scary music)

yea they'd go in the D/S just fine now!.....like the 1st and 3rd.... good job corinna, really starting to get those tones looking dark :thumbup:

(p.s. did you recieve my email....its been playing up a bit lately!)

So sorry for not replying right away: I got it all right* and think you did a super job on that angel (it is the same as my last pic here, you recognise that, don't you?). Wish I would finally find out how to work with layers... And as to these qualifying for the Dark Side Gallery, I was also thinking that maybe the last qualified most. (Teehee, if you saw the originals, you'd see how bright, sunny and almost "happy" they all are ;))

(*this is in answer to Archangel's question)

Very nice LaFoto! I like #5 and #7 best. I wish I had the courage to go take graveyard shots. (Not that I'm scared of graveyards, I'm more scared of the looks I'll get from people while taking the pictures :p) You're so close to 10K posts! I'll be there for your happy 10K post!

I love 4 and 5 in the first series, and then I scrolled down and found more excellent images. Still really dig that image with the dying tulip.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back