New model named Ereka Emory:

DSC_0401.JPG

DSC_0105.JPG

DSC_0581.JPG

DSC_0342.JPG

DSC_0238.JPG

3123336167_99f10d027a_b.jpg

Last edited:
I think 2, 4, and 5 are really well done, as well as the middle and right pictures in the 3set. That being said, the pose/angle of the 1st one is less than flattering in my opinion. You do some great work and it just doesn't seem to be on the same level as your other stuff and it wouldn't make me want to buy the shirt. Also, the middle picture in the 3set is way better than the drab, gray-looking number 3. Other than that, good job as usual.

I think 2, 4, and 5 are really well done, as well as the middle and right pictures in the 3set. That being said, the pose/angle of the 1st one is less than flattering in my opinion. You do some great work and it just doesn't seem to be on the same level as your other stuff and it wouldn't make me want to buy the shirt. Also, the middle picture in the 3set is way better than the drab, gray-looking number 3. Other than that, good job as usual.

Thanks. I certainly agree about the middle one in the 3rd set, as it was fully processed (The other images above were not.)

As for the picture where she is throwing the basketball, I can see where you are coming from. While I took this on the tshirt set, I thought of this one more about the model than the tshirt, which is why it was included in the three images.

The ones I use to promote the shirts obviously have to show the entire shirt's logo! :)

Thanks!

Except for the 5th frame I can not easily read the t shirt. Tell us what you are going for here.

Love & Bass

Not every shot I take is to show off the words on the Tshirts, otherwise the shots would be very boring.

I do take plenty of shots like that, that show the logo very well, but I usually share the shots I like best here, but those aren't always the best shots of the shirts. For example, the first image is not a good shirt shot at all, other than showing a girl in the shirt.

Look at a lot of fashion stuff. Jean commercials sometimes hardly show their product. The idea is to make the viewer feel like they would be wearing the product.

Hey, I'm a total photo newb but have worked retail for 8+ years so though I'd throw a few cents in...

2. The shoes are a bit too much for the outfit. And it sort of looks like she's holding an imaginary shopping bag!

3. Her fly is a little undone!

Overall I think her expressions are overdone but I think the photos are great, I love that they're so vibrant.

Most reactions

Back