even Mother Goose has a dark side

aprilraven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i keep thinking i need to add an wwaahahahaha after the title....

on the way to the darkside mansion, you will wander by our very own childrens fairytale....

our mother goose...

darksidemothergoose.jpg

right past mother..is our own exorcist flamingo....
its knees will creep you out if nothing else does...( you should see it climb stairs backwards!!)
exorsistflamingo.jpg

every darkside mansion has a guradian snake.....and ours is no exception..

guardiansnake.jpg

not to mention the herds of tartantula's that warn us of impending "guests"......(or should i say, snacks??)

IMG_4325.jpg

we grow them big here in the darkside....

the good news is, once you make it to the mansion, you will love relaxing with our own house cat...."spot"

IMG_4273.jpg

you really must come for a visit soon....calliope, nicole, antartican, chiller, woodsac, archangel, and a "host" of others would love to have company..

* in truth, me and nicole took three teenage girls to the zoo in little rock, this past week end ...had a blast...and her shots will blow you away..i have no idea why, but for some reason, i keep changing everything to darkside mode....its a sickness, i tell you! thanks for looking...

It's always feeding time on the darkside ... whether it's people feasting or being feasted upon ... :evil:

Great shots ... I now, however, need another bath ... I feel all creepy crawly ... thanks!

(that's a compliment ... you should always feel a little creepy crawly after DS shots!)

Love the sepia tones on them ... the jag looks awesome ... the tarantula looks flat out eerie ... you did great!

great shots raven, ...... about the flamingo..... i need a feather transplant, so i figured if i can keep him there, he'll grow em for me..... the leg thing is a little drastic i know..... and who let the cat out.... here kitty kitty.... love how you can turn an innocent day at a zoo into a nightmare, dark raven.... these are great :mrgreen:

Archangel said:
great shots raven, ...... about the flamingo..... i need a feather transplant, so i figured if i can keep him there, he'll grow em for me..... the leg thing is a little drastic i know..... and who let the cat out.... here kitty kitty.... love how you can turn an innocent day at a zoo into a nightmare, dark raven.... these are great :mrgreen:

never thought about that, angel...but i guess your right...

a day with me is like night!!! :lmao:

thanks nicole and angel.. ya'll need to feed the critters soon, they are feeling hunger gnaw at their bones..... :heart:

Archangel said:

Been lying again, Angelbaby?!? :wink:

too much anicole..... how do ya think flamingo feathers will look on me.... too gay??

baby angel...you can pull off anything....with your looks...no problem...

rock on.... if anyone can carry the flamingo feathers, it would be you...:thumbup:

flamingo feathers it is then........ hey that snake one.... is that taken outside?!.... looks like he's in grass?.... we have em all boxed up over here.

yeah, we had sat down at the zoo..pallie was on the phone.. i was looking at my pictures on my camera....and this guy who worked there came by, and i guess me in all black, he figured, wth..this chick is in for snakes and spiders..so he stopped and asked if i liked taratula's... i said, sure, i have several recipies....( just kidding...) he said, here , i wil put him in the grass so you can have natural looking shots...so he did...then he said, if you will stay right here, i will bring you a snake...( wanted to say, do you know how many dates i had start with that same phrase???) but he brought back this snake, its a corn snake, and he was just gorgeous... i will add a pic of him in color maybe tonight...

i'm telling you, i am just a freak magnet...if there is a stranger person around, they feel the urge to come find me.... its a curse, i tell ya...

Great shots, Raven! Our creepy crawlies are always behind glass at the zoo, so it's hard to get good pics of them. You did a great job. Like the DS treatment on 'em too.

aprilraven said:
he said, if you will stay right here, i will bring you a snake...( wanted to say, do you know how many dates i had start with that same phrase???) ..

:lmao:

thanks anti....your such a sweet heart....

angel...your so easy.....( atleast you were in high school.....luv ya babe!)

Killer shots April. Love the darkside feel. I never thought I would see darkside flamingos. Which one of us, gets to tend to that snake.

Chiller said:
Killer shots April. Love the darkside feel. I never thought I would see darkside flamingos. Which one of us, gets to tend to that snake.

thats yours, chill baby....

its right up your alley..and very eerie...

* side note, isnt he beautiful... i hate snakes and never have enjoyed anything about them...but you gotta see the color version on here, i will have to post it...he is orange peach and yellow-y...unreal... even his eyes are orange, his tongue was orange...just awesome.....if i could have worked up the courage, i would have held him...i just couldnt make myself do that....* shiver shiver*

Love the snake. Freaky lookin creatures , but beautiful in their own way.

Most reactions

Back