Evening Light...but at a Different Pond

Nice picture. I know that's an HDR, but I just have one question do you just do different exposures or do you add different skies/backgrounds? I really want to start doing HDR's any info would be great.

Yes, I just do different exposures. I usually use 3 exposures, -2,0, and +2. Then I convert them from RAW to tif, and merge in photomatix and tone map. I usually do some post work in photoshop and sometimes lightroom, but not always. No, I do not add different skies/backgrounds. In this image, everyone was in one scene. Thanks for asking. :)

the HDR is ok, but it gives things a little bit too fake of a look in this one i feel...
the trees just feel too orange for me.
i like the composition though

Thanks. I appreciate your opinion. :)

Nice colors, beautiful lighting. Wonderful photo!

Thanks so much dab_20. Your comments are very appreciated!

Here is the version without the "trippy" clouds. :)

eveninglight_pond1.jpg

Thanks for looking. :)

NJ

:thumbup: I like it with the trippy clouds! I'll be hanging with Kundalini and the fatty. :) another greay job!

I still like the trippy clouds version, but your newer version with still, detailed clouds is even better!

I like the non-trippy version as it's come to be known. What I don't like are the scruffy bits of trees in the fore but it's not a frame killer.

Good shot.

yeah, i like this one more too i think. I wish i would get my HDRs to come out as good!

I prefer this version, very nice capture!

-Shea

Many thanks!

:thumbup: I like it with the trippy clouds! I'll be hanging with Kundalini and the fatty. :) another greay job!

Thanks so much for the very nice comments. Always appreciated. :)

I still like the trippy clouds version, but your newer version with still, detailed clouds is even better!

Thanks Robbie for commenting again! :)

I like the non-trippy version as it's come to be known. What I don't like are the scruffy bits of trees in the fore but it's not a frame killer.

Good shot.

Thank you nossie. I greatly appreciate the kind words and also the critique!

yeah, i like this one more too i think. I wish i would get my HDRs to come out as good!

Thanks so much!

Love the version without the blurred clouds.

Thanks for the kind words!

very rich in color, I'm envyous.....

Many thanks for looking and commenting. :)

For me the clouds are to fizzy, in contrast to the very sharp landscape

Most reactions

New Topics

Back