*Event Coverage* Cupcake Meet 12 Austin Tx

512_SIR II

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For anyone who is into cars. Here is the coverage I got from Cupcake Meet 12 that was held on Saturday here in Austin Tx.

1 by AlwaysInVtec, on Flickr

2 by AlwaysInVtec, on Flickr

3 by AlwaysInVtec, on Flickr

4 by AlwaysInVtec, on Flickr

5 by AlwaysInVtec, on Flickr

6 by AlwaysInVtec, on Flickr

7 by AlwaysInVtec, on Flickr

8 by AlwaysInVtec, on Flickr
(This guy fell asleep)

9 by AlwaysInVtec, on Flickr

10 by AlwaysInVtec, on Flickr

11 by AlwaysInVtec, on Flickr

12 by AlwaysInVtec, on Flickr

13 by AlwaysInVtec, on Flickr

14 by AlwaysInVtec, on Flickr

15 by AlwaysInVtec, on Flickr

Sorry... I'm a bit OCD tonight.

Porsche.jpg

^Lol. I knew that was gonna bother someone. I had over 150 photos to mess with. I didn't feel like fixing that. I did look at all 4 rims to find one like that, but they were all sideways or upside down

^Lol. I knew that was gonna bother someone. I had over 150 photos to mess with. I didn't feel like fixing that. I did look at all 4 rims to find one like that, but they were all sideways or upside down

Select & Rotate. Took all of 2 minutes.

That's 2 extra minutes I didn't wanna spend doing it. It doesn't bother me so I left it

What do you want to hear about these images? I understand that you've said at the start of the thread this is just "event coverage" for those who are "into cars". Well, not to be a scrooge, but this is a photography forum, not a car forum. I understand that you posted these in "Just for fun" section, so not to be taken as seriously.

Obviously a great amount of effort has been put into taking all of these and posting them here. There are too many images to choose from to isolate a few for thorough feedback.

So the question becomes, do you want to improve from a photography standpoint? Do you want to learn anything? Because right now all I see are a bunch of snapshots from a car show with busy backgrounds and lackadaisical compositions.

From your response to Sparky, you've expressed that simple things that could improve your images would've cost you 2 minutes **gasp** and you didn't want to spend the time doing it.

massive overload... ughh! :) some nice cars.. and then some VIP crap! arrghhh!

And an OP who doesn't take the time to love on his shots.... quantity over quality... for shame!

He did post them in the "Just for fun" section, so I don't think C&C was his aim...

They're nice snapshots of the event though, looks like you had a good time! I thought there were going to be actual photos of cupcakes though... :(

That's 2 extra minutes I didn't wanna spend doing it. It doesn't bother me so I left it

I feel sorry for your hard drive. All those images, and no love for 'em.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back