Ever felt laughed at?

Peanuts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brittanyesther.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Even more embarassing is it was all the animals having the fun. Sometimes, I feel like I missed the joke.

:lol: Enjoy. Critiques would be appreciated even though I am posting these mostly for laughs.

36711495_c34b2da3bb.jpg

First the Elephant

36711529_e257cd0b3f.jpg

Then the African Hunting Dog

36732353_7fd2d84101.jpg

Then came along the Marabou Stork (this is where my self esteem really droppped. Has he ever looked in the mirror?)

36422959_f37a2be99d.jpg

A laughing Owl

36732318_feebe8fd49.jpg

This was the final straw. When a Giraffe sticks its tongue out at you, you just go home

that's hilarious... :lmao:

My favorite is the giraffe photo!

i've heard of lauhing so hard your knee walking, but the stork takes it a bit far!!

these are just great!!! you gave me a laugh!! thank you......

great shots..they really are....thanks for sharing...

Well thanks for the comments everyone. When I was taking the photos I only noticed the elephant and Owl making the 'funny faces', but once I went through all my photos, I was surprised to see that everyone appeared to be acting up at the zoo.

At least it appears that the giraffe also had some 'personal problems' after teasing me ;)
36732339_19677784ab.jpg

How funny, Peanuts. This is a nice series, all going with the "laughing-at-me"-theme. The giraffe is, indeed, the icing on the cake - but you are so right about the marabu stork ... they are not among the most beautiful, now are they ;) ??

:lmao: :lmao: Love the giraffe. :lmao: :lmao: Nice job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back