Ever found a pic of yourself on the internet?

Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I mean one you didn't take and one you had no idea about. I was on flickr the other day and did a search for my username and you can't imagine my surprise when I saw that someone took a picture of spam and I at QLD Police Union March.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8162680@N08/1147007684/

She doesn't seem to know who we are and just took a photo of 3 photographers at a big event. Seems like spam on this forum found it and tagged me and himself. :lol:

yep there is one of me here CLICK I'm wearing the yellow high-vis

Not one of me as such, but if I search in Google images, I can find inumerable numbers of people with the same name. I guess that's not so hard though when you share a name with a Premiership footballer, an NFL running back, a US PGA golfer and an actor.

There are actually many images showing myself on the internet ... sometimes I find some of them by accident. often they do not come with my name when in a group, lucky me ;)

Also they are hard to find. google my name though, and 98% of all hits is me (not many images of myself though ;))

I share a name with an actress that no one seems to know offhand, but apparently there are four thousand pictures of her on the internet. Not even one of me, oh well.

just testet now, a google search with my exact name phrase give 800 hits .. gosh... and they are almost all really me ...
but almost impossible to find the odd image :p

Only on my myspace and facebook, rather not share...I look a little worse for wear on some after some nights out!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back