Ever wonder where mail to heaven gets delivered?

snappin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
408923674_4417f0beff.jpg

Well its been awhile since my first post and I have finally gotten around to processing some of my pictures. Its been a busy winter, this one is from last fall hehe.

Any comments and criticism would be very welcome. I am trying to get my skills off the ground but atm it seems as if decent pictures just come by luck. I thought this one came out pretty neat though. Love to hear what you guys think.

EDIT:

408926847_cb376a93c4.jpg

After looking back I think I actually like this version better. Lemme know what you guys think.

I like it, and there are two things I would try next time:

1. Don't take the photo at the normal standing height.

2. Compose so the road is not in the picture.

Is it smoke?

Composition is all wrong!

I would have moved closer to the mail box and used a wide lens.

Emphasis should have been on the mail box BIG.. and the "beam" secondary not primary.!

but that is just "my opinion"!

great shot!

Thanks for the input guys!

Thats a great call about the "beam" being the primary focus. And actually that was what I was trying for when I took the shot. Now that I look at it I agree the mailbox would have been a lot better of a primary subject.

And yes that was smoke. This was the cause (thats my dad).
408929442_d692ea8827.jpg

I didn't know you could mail to heaven!!!

I like this. Could use a different comp. though. I disagree with the above, with this particular shot you need the road. Technically the mailbox should be the main subject; but for some reason I like it just the way it is.

-Will

I didn't know you could mail to heaven!!!

I like this. Could use a different comp. though. I disagree with the above, with this particular shot you need the road. Technically the mailbox should be the main subject; but for some reason I like it just the way it is.

-Will

Hahaha, I see you like my mad photo naming skills.

I agree about the road. I think the photo would be too plain without it. I still wish I would have layed in the dirt to get a worms view. Ah well, will have to wait until fall again to burn more leaves!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back