Everone Loves Water!

SCraig

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
sc-photo-tn.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
During the summer heat everyone loves to play in a spray of water, even Caribbean Flamingos ;)

2013-09-02-03.jpg

2013-09-02-04.jpg

2013-09-02-02.jpg

2013-09-02-01.jpg

Thanks guys. It was really hilarious. They have a couple of dozen Flamingos at the zoo, and they dunk their heads in the ponds to eat and drink but that's as far as they usually go. In the morning there are jets of water that spray up and refill the water that evaporates, and this particular Flamingo was having a great time playing in the water spray. The rest of them were standing around looking like they were trying to figure out what in the world he was doing.

Great shots. Zoo? . My wife has been in Nashville seanse Wednesday. Daughter and SIL are moving there. Might get a meetup with you sometime in the future. Later Ed

Great shots. Zoo? . My wife has been in Nashville seanse Wednesday. Daughter and SIL are moving there. Might get a meetup with you sometime in the future. Later Ed
Sounds good to me! There are a couple of other TPF members here in Nashville, and yet a couple more over in east Tennessee. Maybe we can all get together at some point.

The Nashville Zoo is actually a pretty good zoo compared to others from what I've heard. I've only been to a couple so I don't really have a good basis to compare it to. I do know that they have a lot of exhibits, and everything about the place is ALWAYS immaculately clean.

Most reactions

Back