Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge

Antarctican

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
When I saw these swallows sitting on the overhead wires, it looked to me like musical notes on sheet music.

img0615psay3.jpg

(Okay, so I was out in the sun for most of the day without a hat...humour me :mrgreen: ).

well i wasn't out in the sun and still it was exactly what I thought when I saw you picture! :)

looks like G minor to me ;) ..... i like this thinking outside the box anty... dont wear hats when you go out with your cam K?!..... but dont stay out too long either...... somewhere in between being fine and getting sun stroke will suffice :mrgreen:

first thing i thought too. love the shot!

I LIKE IT !!!!
but......

I don't get the title of the thread or am I just being thick?:er:

:lol: Brings me right back to my piano lesson days! Great shot and clever title!

Alison said:
:lol: Brings me right back to my piano lesson days! Great shot and clever title!

Bit to clever for me as I still don't understand it :er:

Funny...I took this last winter (the only time they seem to congregate on the wires). Great minds... :D

small-1.jpg

treehuggerhikerboy said:
Funny...I took this last winter (the only time they seem to congregate on the wires). Great minds... :D

small-1.jpg
Birds sit on the lines when it's cold because it keeps them warm.

It really does look like sheet music. How cool. I bet a bump in contrast would make it look even more so.

NIce one Anty. Isnt that the song...Birds of a Feather...they have layed out there.

Good Eye, Anty! that's a fun shot.

lostprophet said:
Bit to clever for me as I still don't understand it :er:
i think it has something to do with musical notes... but i'm not a music person.

Every
Good
Boy
Deserves
Fudge

it's one of those annoying things they teach you in elementary school that you can never forget even if you wanted too... kinda like...

King Phillip Comes Over From Greece Sometimes

for

Kingdom - Phylum - Class - Order - Family - Genus - Species

Most reactions

New Topics

Back