Everybody Loves the Beach

Boston®

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
These are the latest of my photos I took at the beach. All of my photography is taken with manual settings and uneditted after except cropping and resizing and adding borders.

I was really trying to capture the blueness of the water, not one of my favorite shots.

This shot really turned out great. The bigger version shows it even better, but the shawdows in it are amazing.

This is one I cropped down from a much bigger photo. The dark border really adds to the photo in my opinion.

1945180020533112936_rs.jpg

Just your typical sunset photo. The sun blocked out more of the photo than I wanted, but I like the couple in the water in this shot. It adds a lot to it, I just wish they were farther to the right, on a third.

this one shows the fog rolling in at night and again the way the shawdows turned out really pleased me, also the reflection of light off the residual retreating water turned out fairly well.

In the enxt to the model is my girlfriend Kristina and credits go to her for helping me out. I love the way her dress matches the water. She wasn't really posing for me here, btu rather about to play with ehr feet in the water. I took this one off guard and un-set up.

This is my favorite shot from the entire day but I sadly had to crop way down, roughly 90% taken out, so that induced the grainy effect and really made me mad. She was posing for me and I got it perfect with the wave comign in. Again, I also really like the reflection of herself in the water.

C & C Please. What do you guys think?

Also, I'm thinking of setting up a website for my photography, designed completely in Flash and paying someone good money to do it. Do you think my photography is good enough to start selling? I am a young male, 19 years old, and would like to make some extra cash. Any ideas or hints?

Very nice. I have several shots from that same beach at sunset. That girl in the dress looks like an old shot because that dress to me looks very 80's with the poofy sleeves...:lol:

The 2nd and 3rd are my favorites. I alread commented on the 3rd one somewhere else...I think it was the PJ section...

I really like #2. I would clone out the wite thing in the bottom part and the orange cones to give it cleaner look.

#6 is a great shot, but I would crop it so the girl is closer to the edge. It looks a little yellow, but it gives it a vintage look on it. I think the noise on that shot adds to it.

number 2 is very very good. the rest are meh imo. BUT number 2 is great. you obviously have an eye, nice work.

like 1 and 2. number 2 seems to be leaning a bit on the left, but maybe that makes the effect larger.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back