Everyone needs to see this.

CW Jones

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Its Unbelievable that stuff like this is still happening in this world. I dont care who you are, or what you drive this is just not right! So much other stuff to worry about in this world, now this?

Hate at it’s worst…A truly tragic event… « The Chronicles… - A Honda Dedicated Blog

This is also noted on the page, but some of the images may be offensive to some. This was found by someone on a local forum I am on and I think its important enough to pass on.

Even tho some of the images are offensive, it is worth it to read and see it. We all need to stop living with such hate.

-Collin

Holy, so much hate.... that's so sad.

exactly, I dont know how someone can have SO much hate. thats why everyone needs to see it.

Actually it is not unbelievable. Wrong place for this kind of dialogue. Wether it is right or wrong we have no idea. You have provided no details. I am sure that it is a crime, but I need facts. How do we know this is not in retaliation for a crime the owner of the car committed?

Please PM your response. Like I say. We do not need to discuss this on TPF.

Love & Bass

I dont really see why any public place wouldn't be a spot to talk about something like this. Without things like this being shown to the public... it will never stop, this way it makes people aware of it.

I also dont really have a response for you... I was shown this on another forum, read through it and decided to re-post it on almost all the other forums I belong to. So I wouldn't know unfortunatly. sorry.

So... I thought I asked you to PM me. I have a lot of views and responses, but Cafe TPF is no place to discuss them. The opening sentence states: "A place to talk about anything outside the topic of photography - but please keep your political and religious views to yourself. Enjoy!"

People are generally well aware of hate mongers. These photos have no validity because you do not know the facts.

Love & Bass

Actually it is not unbelievable. Wrong place for this kind of dialogue. Wether it is right or wrong we have no idea. You have provided no details. I am sure that it is a crime, but I need facts. How do we know this is not in retaliation for a crime the owner of the car committed?

Please PM your response. Like I say. We do not need to discuss this on TPF.

Love & Bass

I'll respond to this one. Frankly what happened there is impossible to justify. Even in response to some crime the owner commited. This isn't an attack on just the owner of the car it's an attack on a whole collection of people (that haven't as a defining characteristic of their group done something horrible). I don't care WHAT you try to say to justify it it is wrong. You MIGHT get away with somewhat justifying the damage to the car but not the slogans tagged on the car. It's quite simple hate based on anything other than morally objectionable behaviour is wrong PERIOD.

2404street0031small.jpg

this is what some one done to my car last night.

looks like someone put their foot through it.

Over the last year or so it's been repeatedly daubed in graffiti, scratched, spit on, jumped on and had the lock broken.

Just mindless vandalism rather than a hate crime.

Oh sh*t... Time to get a surveillance camera for the front of your house.

yeah, i've thought about that

Most reactions

New Topics

Back