Everyone thinks they can be a pro! (RANT)

We really otter consider this thread concluded now.

Someone please lock it! :)

We really otter consider this thread concluded now.

Someone please lock it! :)

Hey, no censorship. If you don't like our freedoms, then pack up and move to the Otterman Empire. Ok, I stretched far for that one. :(

I recon it'll be otterly locked up any point soon now.

In before the lock!

You guys really otter know better than to mock the mammal.

It's really an udder disaster.

*Chris scores with a transition to cow references in before the lock*

It's really an udder disaster.

*Chris scores with a transition to cow references in before the lock*

you otter know better than to change the direction of the thread...

OK I made it to page 3... I just couldnt go any further and waste anymore of my time on it... so just in a nutshell...

not ALL professional photographers get paid... thats completely false... some work as staff photographers (volunteers) for museums and other establishments where you dont make a red cent...

*sigh*
if they are not earning directly or indirectly off their craft (ie photography) then they are not professionals.
They are simply very talented amateurs/hobbyists/enthusiasts etc.....

so sayeth the wise otter who consults the Stone of Truth
IMG_0861.jpg

OK I made it to page 3... I just couldnt go any further and waste anymore of my time on it... so just in a nutshell...

not ALL professional photographers get paid... thats completely false... some work as staff photographers (volunteers) for museums and other establishments where you dont make a red cent...

I think you should have read all of the otter pages.

I think you should have read all of the otter pages.

LOL If I had known I would have not wasted all my time listening to a bunch of blathering and went right for them...LOL

But believe me... even the otter can be wrong... so sayeth the rough-legged hawk...

2008_12_15-R06.jpg

Maybe everyone wants to be a professional photographer in hopes to change in their life from "boring" to "exciting"...

"5. Photographer

Why: A photographer's life might not seem ripe for exciting tales, but it is. Portrait studios, brides and grooms, print and online publications, and crime scene investigation units employ photographers. Each client gives a photographer a new set of entertaining tales.

Stories you'll hear: Petty drama during a family portrait; all-night partying with rock stars; scary experiences documenting a war."

from..

http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/worklife/12/08/cb.good.party.conversation/index.htm

Most reactions

Back