everything's coming up mushrooms

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i guess growing up in the 60's, everything tends to look like mushrooms ;)

excuse the grain. this was the second time in two days i forgot reset the iso...maybe too many mushrooms :confused:

27033502-L.jpg

Maybe it's because I grew up in the 90's that it looks like something else to me....

Whatever, you've got excellent exposure there. I find it an interesting photo because of that. Any brighter or darker and it'd lose the "feel" that it has.

Great shot Jon. This is really cool.

:lol: Not sure what you mean, I was such the innocent teenager :mrgreen: Cool shot, really does look like a mushroom or a nuclear explosion. Suddenly I have a yearning to stay awake for 24hrs to view patterns and listen to music. :drunk:

ferny said:
Maybe it's because I grew up in the 90's that it looks like something else to me....

Whatever, you've got excellent exposure there. I find it an interesting photo because of that. Any brighter or darker and it'd lose the "feel" that it has.

dirty mind, Ferny :lol:

cool shot man :)

This is a fun image, and I like the motion here. :thumbup: Very cool shot!

:slinks out of thread saying nothing about shrooms: :lol:

ferny said:
I have to agree with this. But Man! Check out that mushroom! WOO HOOO! :blushing: hehehe.

You are so dirty Jon! Now I'll never be able to get to sleep.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back