Evil eye

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_7546aa.jpg

Thought I would take advantage of my eye infection:lmao: Hopefully I can get some drops tonight, and maybe get some of the ol white back in there:lol:

:lol: .....not sure if i should congratulate your eye infection, for making a cool effect or not?!.... good idea tho carl, looks nice and gorey...who needs special effects eh.... skull looks good in the middle too :thumbup:

Archangel said:
:lol: .....not sure if i should congratulate your eye infection, for making a cool effect or not?!.... good idea tho carl, looks nice and gorey...who needs special effects eh.... skull looks good in the middle too :thumbup:

Ya should see the thing for real. Pretty gory lookin :lmao:

I hope that redness is digitally enhanced...for your sake. Ouch!

sore looking eye there chiller, ask the doc to take the bones out,:mrgreen:

Big Mike said:
I hope that redness is digitally enhanced...for your sake. Ouch!

No man..the red is real. Stings like stink too. :er:

ok, now first the "girlie" side of me wants to say "Aww, you poor thing! I HATE eye infections! Hope you get better soon!"

Now back to the dark side me: Awesome shot! Your blood shot eyes really make it! Great work! (Also love the skull)

well ... if you'd stop drinkin' and smokin' so dang much ...! :biggrin:

sorry 'boot the infection, dude ... yick!

Great shot, though!

hey chiller, you might as well make that an avatar...its just great..

and everyone elses is so sexy and cool...angel and anicole's...calliopes...

i gotta go sexy....

At least it is not my shootin eye. But I wish I still had my vamp teeth.
Love the new batch of avatars y'all are comin up with .:headbang:

:cokespit:

Yikes, ya should warn us before we open the pic fullscreen, in view of co-workers, and see that evil eye staring back! Too bad about the sore eye, but what a great shot it makes!

Let's see, long hair, evil eye with skull showing in the pupil ...maybe you should add an eye patch? :pirate: Arrrrr

ahhhhh, reminds me of my nasty friction burned foot atm.... hope u get ur drops...

Great pic the skull adds to it nicely

Most reactions

New Topics

Back