EW GROSS YUCK!

Try finding a 7 inch long one of these on your wall.... :confused:
160_15.jpg

Only mine was pitch black with red head/butt/legs :confused:

btw, we found out later that they are poisenous..

Pics???? PICS???? I was too busy screaming the words "ERIK GET IN HERE!!!! EEERRRIIIIIIKKKK!!!!!!" It was around an inch and a quarter to an inch and a half. YUCK.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Too Funny! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

YEP!!! That's bloody scary! :shock:

hehe just go to the first thread in the subscribers forum.... aptly titled "ARGH!"

"In captivity, house centipedes feed readily on cockroach nymphs, flies, moths, bedbugs, crickets, silverfish, earwigs, and other insects and small spiders. They capture prey by half pouncing and half lassoing them. They can capture several prey items at one time. They feed on one specimen while holding the others with their quivering, lashing appendages (Lewis 1981). "

Hmm... Should have captured the little thing and feed it cockroaches! :lol:

Yeah, we have them around Phoenix at this time of the year. They run up to 8-10 inches.

I can't believe the blatant insectism in this thread. And even more shocking is that a moderator started it! I'm shocked that the people who run the forum can condone such things.

SHOCKED!!! :shock:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back