Expecting Mother

saulmr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
saulmr.blogspot.com
danitassbelly.jpg

Finally convinced my wife to allow me to get a picture of her belly :lovey: She's 27½ weeks pregnant now, so our baby will be born soon.

The picture was taken with a cheap P&S sony camera.. She won't allow me to get close to her with a film SLR. :confused:

C&C welcome!

I love pregnancy photos! I think pregnant bellies are the most wonderful thing (except for what comes next - the baby)...Of course I should know LOL!!
This is a beautiful photo, thanks for sharing!

I am so happy for the two of you. Another baby for TPF, with more super-cute baby photos to come! (I hope!)
This pregnancy photo is really beautiful. You managed (even with the "cheap P&S sony camera" only!) to get to the essence of the secret of pregnancy here. It looks beautiful. Go tell your wife I said that. "B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l" :D

Congratulations, you'll cherish these photos after the baby comes. Having a daughter is a lot of fun :D

Wonderful shot! It took me my 3rd pregnancy before I finally did this - now looking back I really wish I would have done of for ALL! Let your wife know that no one else really needs to see them, but your child will love to look at them when she's 5!!!

Most reactions

Back