experienced ebay seller questions please!!!

crystalview

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hey there,

Just a couple of quick questions to those that may be able to help me. I have a less than one-year old sony F717 5.o mp camera that I am planning on selling on ebay. I also have a polarized, uv, nd x2, and r 72 filters with it. I have two lens hoods, soft and hard, and two 128 mb memory sticks as well as a 32 and a 16mb. Lastly, a tripod.

My question is...with your experience, would you think I could get more selling all of the items together, or sell them separately???

I am going to be buying a Nikon D70 once all of this is sold. Let me know what you people think. Thanks! -Jared

That's what I was thinking too. Thanks! Maybe I'll throw in one of the 128 mb sticks to sweeten the deal a little bit. Not sure though. Thanks man. -Jared

It tok me over 4 months to sell my E20n. I sold it as w package but kept the CF cards. I had offers of $600 to $800 and finally some guy gave me $1200.00 for it. I paid the shipping, and I think that helped. I was worried about getting stuck with my addtl lenses. My advice is to price out the items on ebay and see what others are getting and do NOT try to make money off shipping. I know I refuse to pay $30 shipping for a lens hood. Sounds a little exagerated, but you know what I mean.

beetle_slayer said:
It tok me over 4 months to sell my E20n. I sold it as w package but kept the CF cards. I had offers of $600 to $800 and finally some guy gave me $1200.00 for it. I paid the shipping, and I think that helped. I was worried about getting stuck with my addtl lenses. My advice is to price out the items on ebay and see what others are getting and do NOT try to make money off shipping. I know I refuse to pay $30 shipping for a lens hood. Sounds a little exagerated, but you know what I mean.

I sold my E20 on ebay too. I listed each item separately but referenced the other auctions in all of the listings. I stated that I would sell internationally as well. I did pretty well with the sale and the high bids on some items were more than I had paid for them in the first place.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back