Experimenting with night photography

Greg Treviño

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone I would like you to criticize my pictures to my eyes there is something that I am missing, any advice/suggestions are greatly appreciated.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Is your WhiteBalance off ?
or is it my monitor .. everything looks purpleish

White balance was setup for tungsten light

very purple. If that car is white like I think it is, it should look white in the photos.

Hi everyone I would like you to criticize my pictures to my eyes there is something that I am missing, any advice/suggestions are greatly appreciated.
The lighting is odd. In the first shot, the driving lights are off, but there is a strange light inside. The second shot, the driving lights are on, but there is an odd shadow on the side.

The lighting is odd. In the first shot, the driving lights are off, but there is a strange light inside. The second shot, the driving lights are on, but there is an odd shadow on the side.
yeah, it looked like someone's hand/arm with the shoulder near the back of the car and a tilted down head.

Strange colors. This laptop doesn't do colors well but this photo when you fiddle with Photoshop goes all over the map. The highlights will go almost white with small blown out areas but the shadows then go blue instead of shady white. Increase Clarity and the wooded background comes up...... well out of my league today.

It's not just the colors that are off, the whole positioning of highlights and shadows is strange and unnatural. It looks like an attempt at light painting that has gone horribly wrong.

Might wanna blur the license plate if posting on public forums!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back