Expired Clark Color Film 400

AlanO

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yeah......Clark sold there own film...(somebody else's film with their label)..back in the day I think it was 3M film, don't know about today. Their processing was hit and miss, I think the lab was not monitored correctly.

Looks like it came out OK....I like the mirror photo.........!

I'd never heard of this film until now. Given the fact it was stored in a truck and several years out of date, I'd be pretty happy with the results. The flower image looks a little grainy/strange, but the others are smooth with nice color. :thumbup:

Is that the Hootch?!? :heart:

I'd never heard of this film until now. Given the fact it was stored in a truck and several years out of date, I'd be pretty happy with the results. The flower image looks a little grainy/strange, but the others are smooth with nice color. :thumbup:

Is that the Hootch?!? :heart:

The flower is cropped down which might accout for some of the graininess. That's the Toccoa River just north of Blue Ridge, GA....

Thanks.

03850004 by Nokinrocks, on Flickr

Ah, the Toccoa! I've canoed that river before. I do love the north Georgia mountains! :)

Your second flower image is lovely! Much less grain here, but lovely color with this film.

Ah, even with the grain, I love that flower shot! The colors are just delish. The second one as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back