Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I like the train shot!

The_Pearl_Poet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
The last is the best by far in my opinion. However, I would remove the piece of building in the top right and the lights below it. These elements are distracting from what could be a very clean, long exposure shot.

Didereaux

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Photos OK to edit
I like the 1st & 3rd. Nothing at all wrong with #2, but those others are very nice! I do agree with pearl though and would crop as suggested...would make an outstanding pic.

Tailgunner

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nice. We're in SD for the holidays but I've been spending my time shooting sunsets. I need to get out more if I get some more free time.

OP
xzyragon

xzyragon

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Photos OK to edit
Nice. We're in SD for the holidays but I've been spending my time shooting sunsets. I need to get out more if I get some more free time.

Scripps Pier on La Jolla Shores is awesome, as well as Sunset Cliffs. And you can see all of downtown from the top of the Hyatt in Downtown.

pthrift

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Visited for a week back in Febuary-- beautiful place. My only disapointment was Scripps peir had beyond awful weather the day I made it down there; but the rest of the trip and the city are amazing. I spent a week with camera in hand; nearly 1k shots.

La Jolla; Balboa Park; downtown was it Gaslamp or gaslight district.... All beautiful places

Tailgunner

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit

Scripps Pier on La Jolla Shores is awesome, as well as Sunset Cliffs. And you can see all of downtown from the top of the Hyatt in Downtown.

Thanks for the info!

I honestly don't if I'll have any free time for it. We're on Coronado Island and the family has a vacation itinerary. So I'll see what happens :fingers crossed:

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics