Exploring.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went out Sunday evening to get a sunset and some night sky shots but the clouds got me. But I did explore a little bit and found me a new location that I want to shoot again. Then I got a little bit of color to give me a hint of what this place can be.

Lake O HDR-51-HDR.jpg

Looks great, longer exposure works very well in this.

Agreed.the lead in lines work quite well too.

Nice shot. Very mellow colors and nice tone.

I can see a lot of potential for using a longer focal length lens at this place.

I can see a lot of potential for using a longer focal length lens at this place.

I agree Derrel. Since it was late, I didn't bring my 300mm with me but there is also some Egrets and Herons on those trees. Going to for sure go back at different times of the day to see what I can find.

Really nice and great potential, Ron. This dam doesn't look familiar to me, so perhaps west of you, a bit?

Really nice and great potential, Ron. This dam doesn't look familiar to me, so perhaps west of you, a bit?

Thanks Dean. Nope it is at Lake Overholser on the North side by the Rt 66 bridge. You are looking West, Southwest back into the heart of the lake. The bridge is almost directly behind me at this point.

Ahhh...I worked on the crew that did the renovation on the waterworks for the city water infrastructure there back in late 80's, early 90's? Interesting how they used huge sand filters and gravity to filtrate the solids there.

Beautiful spot and shot! looking forward to seeing some more from here. Is it Milky Way facing? The reflections would be stunning.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back