Expodisc Question

NebraskaNewGirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My wonderful husband got me an expodisc for my birthday, but there is one little problem..it's for 77mm and my camera is a 58mm. So, do we send it back and get the 58mm or can I make this one work?

Option 1: Get an adapter ring. Costs $.

Option 2: Just hold it in front of the lens. Free. The ExpoDisc won't be there for long anyway.

Option 1: Get an adapter ring. Costs $.

Option 2: Just hold it in front of the lens. Free. The ExpoDisc won't be there for long anyway.

Option 2 was what I was thinking but just wanted to check first. Thanks. :)

Smart husband to get you the largest size you will eventually need. Most of your popular lenses are 77mm. Like sparky mentioned it takes just a quick moment to hold it against there and snap a shot. Just make sure you have your camera strap around your neck till you get used to doing it.
-
Shoot well, Joe

Smart husband to get you the largest size you will eventually need. Most of your popular lenses are 77mm. Like sparky mentioned it takes just a quick moment to hold it against there and snap a shot. Just make sure you have your camera strap around your neck till you get used to doing it.
-
Shoot well, Joe

While I would like to say that it was intentional, I am 100% sure that it was not. LOL. But at least I'll have an excuse to one day get a bigger camera. :) Thanks.

The size of the camera doesn't affect the size of the front of the lens. The lens maximum aperture determines the size of the front of the lens.

Most reactions

Back