EXTENDED!! Weekly challenge - 1/8 - 1/23 Landscapes in Portrait Orientation. EXTENDED!

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For this week’s challenge, post photos of landscapes/cityscapes using portrait orientation for framing - either 4x5 or 5x7 ratio.

As always, new photos only for the challenge please. Get out there and shoot!

C7335%20XD.jpg

For years restoration work has been ongoing at the Jefferson. It is finally complete and the scaffolding gone.

Here is the, albeit unconventional, landscape shot taken from inside the Jefferson Memorial. The Washington Monument is in the center and the White House too the left.

R6__0228JeffersonInsideNight.jpg

For a little context, here is a shot looking towards the location from which the shot above was taken.

R6__0200JeffersonInsideNight.jpg

The nice thing about a 24 degree night, periods of time when there are no other visitors.

I’m extending this for one more week. Let’s see what else you’ve got!

For years restoration work has been ongoing at the Jefferson. It is finally complete and the scaffolding gone.

Here is the, albeit unconventional, landscape shot taken from inside the Jefferson Memorial. The Washington Monument is in the center and the White House too the left.

View attachment 252768

For a little context, here is a shot looking towards the location from which the shot above was taken.

View attachment 252770

The nice thing about a 24 degree night, periods of time when there are no other visitors.
That first one reminds me of a shot I took during our TPF DC photo meet a few years ago.

Most reactions

Back