Extra Canon BP-300 Grip up for grabs (Elan Series)

AliasPros

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shoot an Elan 7ne and got a hold of 2 battery Grips some how (not a common grip to find) in my accumulation of equipment. It is new in box, I never used it, it's laterally as mint "Used" as it gets. I find no need for it and hope it goes to another Elan fan here... Please make me an offer. I think I will actually take it out of the box to snap some pics of it tonight...

Here is a link to show you the model for now, I'd let mine go for much less...
PC Connection Express - BP-300 Battery Pack

Last edited:
Just wondering if you still have the Canon bp300 available?
I realize this post is a couple of months old, but I just ran across it and could use your extra BP. If you don't mind, send me a note to [email protected]. Or you could simply reply here, and I'll try to watch for your answer in the near future.
Thanks

I also have a BP-300 that I'd be happy to sell. Less than 3 months use before I made the change to digital.

Happy to pass it along for a few dollars.

I also have a BP-300 that I'd be happy to sell. Less than 3 months use before I made the change to digital.

Hi JimmyJames,

I was wondering if you still had the BP-300 for sale? and if so how much do you want for it and would you be willing to post it to Australia?

Thanks

Hi, I'm in the market for two BP300 Battery Grips. Does anyone have any for sale?

I have two ELAN 7s, and I LOVE having a vertical grip; I have battery grips for both my digital cameras. In fact, I think I shoot more in the portrait orientation than landscape.

Thanks guys. And I know how hard these are to come by - I saw one on Amazon yesterday, put it on my wish list, and just went to grab it tonight, and it was sold out. So if anyone later on way out in time sees this post, please reply if you have one for sale, even if it's a year or two after I'm posting this. Because I'm assuming it's going to be hard to find two.

Hi, I'm in the market for two BP300 Battery Grips. Does anyone have any for sale?

I have two ELAN 7s, and I LOVE having a vertical grip; I have battery grips for both my digital cameras. In fact, I think I shoot more in the portrait orientation than landscape.

Thanks guys. And I know how hard these are to come by - I saw one on Amazon yesterday, put it on my wish list, and just went to grab it tonight, and it was sold out. So if anyone later on way out in time sees this post, please reply if you have one for sale, even if it's a year or two after I'm posting this. Because I'm assuming it's going to be hard to find two.
Canon EOS BATTERY PACK BP300 VERTICAL GRIP (ELAN 7/7E) - KEH.com

Canon EOS BATTERY PACK BP300 VERTICAL GRIP (ELAN 7/7E) - KEH.com

Thank you very much!!!!

Another thank you I am going to order one tommorrow

It's been a few mths since this post you put up. But wondering, do you still have the Elan 7NE battery pack up for sale? Looking for one, they're hard to find!! Thanks....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back