eXTReME mACHiNeS

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few from a collection I've been working on the last several years.

780-e5473.jpg

780-e7698.jpg

780-e4140.jpg

780-e4453.jpg

780-e1639.jpg

780-e1632.jpg

780-e1186.jpg

Two and Four are great! Others are missing something imo

Great shots! I really like the dramatic back drops you have going on here, and the colour saturation is just right.

3, 4, and 5 are the best. Nice shots !!

Thanks everyone- These are from Death Valley and Joshua Tree National Parks, Mojave National Preserve and a couple from western Arizona taken at various times during trips from 2003 to this year.

Wonderful and timely. The entire lot of 7 are great.

I have rediscovered an auto graveyard near where my mother grew up as a child. I have made some tentative arrangements with the landowners to go and do a shoot over the holidays. Hopefully it all works out. Won't have the desert backdrop or your skills, but I'll see what I can get.

What is it about old cars.....the hundreds of stories they know.....the hundreds of stories they will never tell. We can imagine, or we can make something up. Let my thoughts wander to a few of those places.

Moving photographs. Thank you for the journey, Abraxas.

Way cool pics! 1. is a Ford Model A Tudor Sedan for sure. An older one too. Probably 1929 or older. Hard for me to tell on 2 and 3, but I think they are also Model A's. 5,6,6 look like later models to me. like 32's. 7 looks like a duece coupe (32) coupe to me. Anyone else with me on these? Good posting, thanks.
Tom

Awsome pictures:thumbup:
I like these kind of pics a lot!
Yes i also belive the nr 7 is a duce coupe.

The hood on #6 looks like a Packard, and a coupe. True Classic material, although a tough resto.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back