Extreme Makeover Home Edition

Awesome!
I'll be watching it along with all my friends! :D
Hope I get to see you... if I do I'll say "I know her!" :wink:

:lol: Thanks Chris ;) I just hope someone from our school is on it...it would be cool if it were me though...enjoy that chess tourney Hobbes :lmao:

Sounds like fun...I really like the whole concept of the show. :thumbup:

Just finished watching it Amanda!
It was really amazing... brought a tear to my eye(it always does... doesn't it?) :lol:

I didn't see you... but at least I knew you were there! :mrgreen: I'm so jealous that you got to help out with that! :)

Totally awesome!:thumbup:

Yeh we didn't make it on the show...but it was still amazing to be apart of it and to see it all come together like that. There were a few different clips that were on the show that we got to watch them tape...and some that we were about 10 feet away from...pretty amazing what they can accomplish in 7 days...

Here's a pic from the website...look in the back right by the bulldozer and see the man in the suit...that the university President...and then notice all the people lined up in the back, that's us watching :)
http://abc.go.com/primetime/xtremehome/gallery/307.html?photo=37

It was a really neat episode, I was glad to see Paul back on the show (hes just too down right nice) and what you all did for that camp Amanda, it was great!

Ty is dreamy :heart:

did anyone else notice that on one of the B&W photos in the hall way it was a bad composition and he cut half of a kid's face off... :blushing:

I hate noticing things like that now. :lol:

Most reactions

Back