Eye am not sure what i'm doing (sorry, bad pun)

q3w3e3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
40D with 18-55 lens reversed:
$For wallpaper with sharpen.jpg

EDIT: if you look at the pupil you can see the pop up flash on my camera.

Last edited:
long enough.

Does Iris have a retina display macbook ?

i wanted C&C not a pun-fest... but ill take it, eye know a good thread when i see one...

OKAY ILL LEAVE NOW

Everybody quit being so cornea.

I like it but would have like to see more of the iris as a whole.

i wanted C&C not a pun-fest... but ill take it, eye know a good thread when i see one...

OKAY ILL LEAVE NOW

Come on now...no need to lash out. Let's all focus on the positives here! Sure, we'll never come to a shared vision on this shot, but let's agree, this passes the eyeball test for quality.

i wasn't lashing out... i was merely trying to eyeball some of my talents... apparently punny fun is not one... iris someone would just accept me for who i am. I'm just a pupil, no need to strain me.

I saw these coming!

Okay, seriously guys... any comments? or advice?

I like it a lot, but I also would have liked to see more of the iris in focus, and no lashes in front of the pupil. I like that the top part of the iris is cut off, but I'd rather see a bit more of the white between the iris in the corner of the eye in the bottom right of the picture.

Regardless, I think it's still really well done overall. It reminds me of a picture I took of my own eye once. It's a crappy picture (I wasn't really trying to take a good one - just playing around) but I like that I managed to get the reflection of my hand and the camera.
$196085_10150106691874007_2976868_n.jpg

I like it a lot, but I also would have liked to see more of the iris in focus, and no lashes in front of the pupil. I like that the top part of the iris is cut off, but I'd rather see a bit more of the white between the iris in the corner of the eye in the bottom right of the picture.

Regardless, I think it's still really well done overall. It reminds me of a picture I took of my own eye once. It's a crappy picture (I wasn't really trying to take a good one - just playing around) but I like that I managed to get the reflection of my hand and the camera.
View attachment 52501

I love that. I can barely see the camera, it looks like hands are grabbing your pupil. Very cool!

That's a seriously killer blue eye. Is that the actual color, or did you saturate it it?

puns aside, holy crap what a cool eye.

Most reactions

Back