Eye Challenge You

tex said:
Hey gang, thought I would give it a try...
-tex

tiger.jpg

I think this is probably my favorite of all the versions here so far. I really like it with the eyes still slightly green.

Thanks mcoppadge, I thought the contrast would help draw attention to the eyes...

-tex

tex's version is my fave as well... good work everyone and nice shot peanuts

Aw man, wish I coulda' got mine in sooner, I started it but had to go out for the night...well anyway. I had alot of fun with this, mine looks alot like everyone elses but I tried to avoid over saturating the piece of wicker chair or whatever that is in the lower left corner. I thought the blue reflection in the eye was distracting especially when the saturation levels were turned up so I worked alot on getting rid of that and I tried to get some color back into the right eye. Also by alternating between adjusting the brightness with the saturation I tried to add some warmth and richness to the fur. Anyway thats my attempt, I had alot of fun with this, thanks Peanuts!

tiger_better.jpg

-Joe

Hope i'm not too late,
Heres my attempt; Kind of a heavenly glow with old picture effect :D
tiger8zg.jpg

-Cheers

Mack

Wow. Seriously. Every single of the photoshopping is SO unique! Thank you everyone for turning my every day 'blah' photo into... well.. whatever you did with them. Out of all sincerity. I can't pick a favourite!

Once again. Thank you Chiller, Core_17, Noworyz, Ferny, LaFoto, Karalee, Jadin, Tex, Shoedumas, Joerocket and Mack!

No problems mate:) look forward to photoshopping more of your images:)

Cheers,
Mack

hey hey !! i thought id give it a go too... hope ya like it, i saw other people giving it green eyes so i went for blue..

39271337_5433d8e6a1_o1.jpg

K so I guess this was from a while ago, but I gave it a try, hope you like it peanuts

inu8wo.jpg

Maybe Im not late here.. :)

I didnt change the color all to much.. I sharpened and added contrast...

lion.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back