Eye fi X2 + iPad 2 = worth it?

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.outsidetherainbow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone. I was wondering if you think the eye fi x2 cards are worth the money. The. x2 cards allow instant preview on the iPad. I have an iPad, so I think that might just be interesting. I'm unsure, though, because I don't really know if the instant preview shown really represents what the final product looks like after editing. I don't know if that alone would keep me from getting it. So, that's why I ask th opinion of you.

Thanks,
Mark

I have yet to be wowed by any photo I have viewed on my iPad2 even after PP. Plus too much opportunity to drop the darn thing IMHO. How do you think photos look on your iPad2?

I think the photos I show on my iPad all look great. They look just as good as they do on my computer. I'm not too sure why you are having issues..And, the screen is a fairly low resolution. As such, you can downsize your photos to a pretty small size so they don't take up too much room on your tablet.

Mark

I use the eye fi card in my business and it works great for me. A lot of people have issues, or transfer seems slow because they try to send large files to the iPad. I send basic jpeg, get nice speed and image result, and I used iPad as a view station at events. I have it tethered to a light pole using iKlip. Great for what I do since I print and sell my photos on location. No post work done whatsoever. I let the camera do the work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back