Eye Spy Macro

Yes..., but what brand? You don't win until you get that right.

:lmao::lmao:

...Your turn. ;)

Yes..., but what brand? You don't win until you get that right.

:lmao::lmao:

...Your turn. ;)

That's peanut Butter? Looks too yellow for that. Is your white balance right?? :lmao: :p

It could be a little off. That's the peanut butter on the side of an almost-empty jar.

You wouldn't believe how hard it was to get my camera inside the jar...

(;))

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
I will attempt a photo when I get off work, if I am not fast enough to have something posted by tonight, someone else feel free to post if they have something ready to go!!

I have a chincy one loafin around, I'll process it out and post it later tonight. It should proove somewhat tough, I just didn't think too much of it after I got it back is all.

Sorry I shot that months ago I don't remember what I shot it with, all I can remember is that it was on the bellows on my EF ASA,200

210727_017_RA200_02_09_3.jpg

This one would be a little too easy, so I am looking for very specific answer on this one.

newspaper/magazine/phone book Ad.....or do you want to know which ad it is (is that what "very specific" means?)?

No it is not an ad

No it is not news paper ad

No it is not magazine ad

No it is not a phone book Ad

It is not an ad of any sorts.

By very specific I mean, once the object is figured out I'll want exactly what it is. I anticipated that it would not take long to figure out it was printed material but there is enough information for anyone who has even seen one of these let alone owned any to figure out this one. That is why I shelved it originally.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back