Eye-Spy

No, this is a really good shot, the composition is excellent the 3 guys in the photo add a foreground a middle ground and a background, all in one street shot, not the easiest thing to do, for every technical aspect you break in this shot there is another technically good point, technical are there to improve your shots (some seem to think its creativity v technicality but its only once you get both that you have truly amazing shot) and you have used compositional rules to make this a good shot. the blur just adds depth to this photograph.

the only thing that does take from this photograph is the distracting white light above the central eye. I like the exposure being a tad on the dark side, gives it a nice mood.

one of your best works

MAnsi, this shot is beautiful!!! I think that, technically it is almost perfect!!!

Mansi...........how do you do it so well time after time after time???? Your photos always have such interesting people featured. I honestly for the life of me can't figure out why I'm not seeing these in magazines. :hail: :hail: :hail:

Love your stuff!

The little boy is so cute and his expression is so priceless that it doesn't matter at all if he is blurred. His funny look and his secret glee over whatever it is is still very obvious. And I like how he looks so happy and also a bit cheeky while the other man has this very serious look on his face. And the third man is having such fun!
Great capture.
I wish I would dare to just photograph people...

I think I understand why the shot was bothering you technically, but it's got such a great feel to it, it doesn't matter. The "eyes" have it. ;)

Nice work! :D

thanks so very much all of you :D

Amazing image Mansi. That dudes eyes...wow. No matter what you take a shot of, it tells a story. Well done.

Thanks a lot chiller :mrgreen: :D

Most reactions

Back