TPF Noob!
Reaction score
yesterday at the park.
late afternoon...
ss 1/500
f/6.3
28 mm
iso 400
pp curve adjustments and crop in photoshop.
highres image here

gianna ~
this daughter of mine, she takes my breath away... always.

any comments or criticism always appreciated.

4i3c9l2.jpg

Yes.
All your photos of Gianna have so far always taken my breath away, too!

A photo taken in bright sunshine with no hars shadows and her eyes not squinting ... that is rare!

Wow! She is so pretty. I love this!

Wow, what a picture. Nice work.

She is pretty but the lighting is quite harsh.

Her right cheek and the right side of her neck looks almost burnt out while her left cheek is red. The dark of the sweater is almost completely clipped.
Her lips are really red - either lipstick or saturation - almost a cross-processed look. In either case, she looks a little young for the lip color.

While this is an interesting 'look', IMO this picture depends for its impact on the native prettiness of the subject and the unusual 'look' rather than anything else.

thank you for such honest cc.
it's appreciated. much.

She is pretty but the lighting is quite harsh.

Her right cheek and the right side of her neck looks almost burnt out while her left cheek is red. The dark of the sweater is almost completely clipped.
Her lips are really red - either lipstick or saturation - almost a cross-processed look. In either case, she looks a little young for the lip color.

While this is an interesting 'look', IMO this picture depends for its impact on the native prettiness of the subject and the unusual 'look' rather than anything else.

Most reactions

Back