F-22 with Afterburners lit

Thanks again everyone.

MissMia - I checked out your Grandfathers photos of the Korean War - INCREDIBLE.

The photo link on the blog is only to a small image. Is there a way to view a larger sample?

Thanks again everyone.

Jeremy

MissMia - I checked out your Grandfathers photos of the Korean War - INCREDIBLE.

The photo link on the blog is only to a small image. Is there a way to view a larger sample?

Thanks. Right now all I have posted are the small ones. I hope to change that in the near future.

I wish some times. But we stick to one plane for a few years. And rarely if ever will you transfer from the Heavy to a fighter. Ever so often you will find a fighter who has changed.

I would see your hours being more beneficial to a commercial career than hours in a fighter. Somehow I think the sluggish controls of a 737 would feel much more familiar after spending three years in this sort of aircraft than an F-22.

Cool shots, BTW. I'm very jealous of you being a pilot. But someday I will get my LSA. :)

It's sad that the USAF brought an F22 over for the International Air Tattoo (air show) in England this weekend, but it was called off because of weather issues.

Thanks for all the comments.

It is too bad the International Air Tattoo was called off. Isn't this the first time the F-22 has made it to Europe?

Jeremy

Most reactions

Back