ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.theshutteredeye.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
58652380.jpg

I love the old engine houses. Did it have a pole?

Great shot by the way!

fredcwdoc said:
I love the old engine houses. Did it have a pole?

Great shot by the way!

Thanks!! LoL, I'm not sure about the pole, I didn't look inside. This was on the walk back to the parking garages after a very long day spent at the Capitol. I felt bad enough getting my camera out and making the group wait on me. They were very gracious though, complete with good-natured grumbling, LOL!!

Love it. The red door makes this really stand out. Nicely done

ShutteredEye said:
Thanks!! LoL, I'm not sure about the pole, I didn't look inside. This was on the walk back to the parking garages after a very long day spent at the Capitol. I felt bad enough getting my camera out and making the group wait on me. They were very gracious though, complete with good-natured grumbling, LOL!!
Did we grumble?? I'm sure it was all Chase. :mrgreen:

I remember this, and it turned out as cool as I thought it would, Robert. That shot was tougher than it looks because of the vending machines on both sides, as I recall. I like this. :thumbup: Loved that red door!

Good one. :)

Ah, that was on Friday afternoon before we had ever even reached Washington DC, right? Wow, I never ever noticed there was a fire house anywhere in DC, but then I was staring at things with tourist's eyes, soaking in all the things that I thus far had only ever seen on television... I thoroughly feel like I have missed out on a thousand of interesting things and views and angles and details, and this even though I brought home with me over 2000 pics (of the whole trip, that is).

Your photos are stunning, Robert.
Not only your portraits (those very much are!) but also this. And the selective colouring works wonders on this! Wow.

I usually dont like selective coloring, but here it just works! Very nice shot

Oh, and this was when everyone left me to fetch JoCose, I assume

Most reactions

Back