F*ing Auto Insurance!! Grr!

OK, they fixed it. Everything is back to normal now.

Now I'm just pissed at UPS. lol.
Waiting for a scanner, and now they're trying to say nobody was home to sign for the delivery.

I hate it when they do that ****. Somebody was home ALL DAY. They just forgot to deliver it, or ran out of time or something... I hate UPS. FedEx is just too damn expensive though...

This is why I like our public auto insurance (Manitoba). They need to go through an approval process through government / public before raising prices.

[FONT=&quot]Hi Josh, [/FONT]sad to hear about the troubles that you faced with your insurance company. It really hurts when these type of sudden changes happen but there is some good news: the Internet is providing so much new competition that you can easily shop around and get a better price on your coverage. For example, you could go to QuoteLocal.com and get quotes from local agents. Just make sure you pick a reputable carrier, and see which local agent will give you the best deal on it. As someone already mentioned, you can knock them down up to 15% because of their commission. If you know what you want, you don't even need a middleman. Just save the money and buy direct, online. For example, if you punch in your zipcode online, you can get an instant quote on florida auto insurance or for any other state. You can even buy a policy if you like the price.
Sorry. I am so pissed right now.

Just got my statement for this month. My ****ing premium doubled.

You know why?

They say I didn't have prior coverage (I did, and I sent them the necessary proof). I've only had this policy for 3 months now, but this **** is making me want to dump them and go back to my old insurance.

What a headache!

I sent them a (somewhat nasty) e-mail. Hopefully they pick up the ball (that they dropped) and fix this. Man, I'm pissed. ****.

This is where a agent comes in handy. Call them up and they will handle the paperwork and calls to sort issues like this out. People who don't mind calls and paperwork can do without a agent but there are many who can't be bothered.

LOL. Yeah, the thing was resolved back in February. All it took was them actually doing what they told me they were going to do.

Josh
Your expectations are way too high. Expect everything to be lousy and then you will never be disappointed. ;)

Call this ad -

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OIEFo2axGE[/ame]

I hate those commercials :lmao:

Car Insurance in India is governed by the Indian Car Tariff, so the coverage for your vehicle would be the same no matter which company you would buy it from. Moreover, car insurance is mandatory and needs to be renewed every year. So choose the best car insurance company in India.

Car Insurance

That's really lame. I hate when they do things like that. I have had nothing with issues too so don't worry. Progressive sucks. Geico is the way to go

When my auto insurance goes up drastically, I get some really sweet quotes from other companies...then call my agent and lo and behold, he races out for a face to face meetiing.

...and beats the other quotes.

I used to write insurance for a living. Always dicker. They have 15% commission to work with!

Good luck.

I sell insurance in SE WI and you cannot play with your 15% commision... that is called rebating and is 100% illegal.

OK, they fixed it. Everything is back to normal now.

Now I'm just pissed at UPS. lol.
Waiting for a scanner, and now they're trying to say nobody was home to sign for the delivery.

I hate it when they do that ****. Somebody was home ALL DAY. They just forgot to deliver it, or ran out of time or something... I hate UPS. FedEx is just too damn expensive though...

That has to do with the driver who has your house on their route.

For me it's the other way around. UPS is awesome, but the FedEx guys don't know how to close a gate behind them when they leave. A latch is a foreign concept to them.

I hear ya, my first car and I am getting quoted £10000...
I dont even earn that in 2 years :l

Most reactions

New Topics

Back