F/S: Yashica 635 and Yashica MAT Best offer

efylon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I want to sell both of my yashica TLRs. They are in decent condition though you may want to get the CLA'd. I can sell both or separately. I have the original leather cases, but the stitching on the 635's case is going. I have the original adaptor kit that comes with the yashica 635 too. Give me a reasonable offer guys. Also, i may be open to trades so just tell me what you have.

Specs:
Yashica 635
Takes both 120 and 35mm film. has yashicor 1:3.5, 80mm lens. 1/500 max shutter speed with Bulb mode. very nice camera. SN: 855132

Yashica Mat
120mm film. Yashinon 1:3.5, 80mm lens. 1/500 max shutter speed. SN: 202458

pics:
DSC02238.jpg

DSC02240.jpg

DSC02252.jpg

make me an offer.. any reasonable offer will be considered

ohhh! these are lovely!! i really would want to buy one but i guess it would be hard for you to ship it here in the philippines..
but may i know, how much would want you want to sell this? any starting amount in mind?

Thanks for the interest, I want to get at least 100 for both of them and that's the very least that i will take for them. I mean the adapter kit for the 635 itself goes for 75 on ebay.

@frfefarfearz i could send it to one of my cousin's back home if you like? but shipping is going to be ridiculous.

You want $100 for both or $50 ea?.. or you mean $100ea or $200 for both?

sorry i wasn't too clear.. the least i would take for the pair is $100.. i understand that there isn't too great of a demand for these cameras. I'm taking best offer for both of them and i already have somebody lined up for $120 for both of the cameras here locally in NJ

Well $100ea is more like the correct amt and at $120 for both, that is a great deal.

Well $100ea is more like the correct amt and at $120 for both, that is a great deal.

100 for both is a decent deal. They go all day long on other sites for 30-50 each. 100 each is way high and maybe for a pristine IN Box camera but not these at all.

Sach, can you put up a link to the other sites? I'd like to buy one cheap.

These 2 cameras offered look to be in mint condition and he says they are working PLUS with a 35mm adaptor.

VINTAGE YASHICA 635 TLR CAMERA WITH LEATHER CASE - eBay (item 120641588664 end time Nov-03-10 20:15:01 PDT)

sold--- 44

Yashica Mat 124 w/case, lens shade & wide angle lenes - eBay (item 180585516728 end time Nov-12-10 14:52:36 PST)

Sold --- 35

They are kind of all over the place... Some really low even lower than the above and some really high depending on the exact model. So in all fairness 100-120 for both is not a bad deal. It just depends on finding the right buyer I guess. That and the overall condition and exact model number of each camera.... Who knows..... Im admitting I dont.
I sold and older lens to a guy a long time ago not knowing that it was a very rare lens and though I was getting a good deal....Then I was introduced to ebay and realized wow..... I am idiot..... LOL anywho........

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Oh $120 for both is such a sweet deal already! but i guess the shipping would cost about the same. around how much does postal mail cost now?

From NYC to you priority flat rate medium box will probably cost about $45US.

Do you have any relatives coming to the US to visit or know anyone returning? Put it in their bagage?

Most reactions

Back