Fabulous Friday

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Had a great day at work where everything went as planned. On the drive home I stopped for a few images as we had some pleasing light. The sad part is the sun setting around 5pm these days, way to early for me.

4nov8507.jpg

4nov8528.jpg

4nov8568.jpg

4nov8577.jpg

4nov8585.jpg

4nov8587.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Eric

i totally agree about the sun setting early... i hate it...

But anywho, i really like your last pic, cool colors and i like how the sun is "coming from" the tractor

beautiful series Eric.

looks like Little Joe's horse ;)

the tractor shot is my fav...would love to see some shots of the paints runnin'

As much as I, too, like the tractor photo, I also like the reflections of the one before that and the silhouetted farmstead in the third to last!

Well.
Actually these are AIRIC-photos ...
...which says it all:

All good! :D

Very pretty photographies, and with very good compositions. The lights and colors, also are very attractive. Greetings from Spain.

Fotografías muy bonitas, y con unas composiciones muy buenas. Las luces y colores, tambien son muy atractivas. Saludos desde España.

wow, these are all amazing... but I have to agree with everyone about the tractor shot... it's amazing. :thumbup:

nice work eric! love your b/w conversions
cool shots, beautifully exposed! :D

Excellent Airic. Really nice series. But, they always are. :)

Great series. And the loss of daylight savings time is never our friend, is it?? :lol:

They're all lovely, but the last two are the standouts for me. :thumbup: Good stuff!

Most reactions

Back