Face problems

DramaDork626

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dramadork626.deviantart.com
I took this pic a long time ago. I took it with my Olympus digital.
I am having some photoshop issues with this one. See, his face is very pixely and a little blurry, and sharpening it only makes it more pixelated. Can anyone tell me how I can fix this in photoshop
This one is OTE
mirror.jpg

Try using the unsharp mask in your filters to sharpen the image, you can also go under noise and use despeckle and there is always neatimage I LOVE that program!!!

I might be entirely wrong, but from what I am seeing the focus might be on the trees behind him. That might explain that when you sharpen, it only appearts to become pixelated. Just a stab.

Is that the original image size? if it's larger, you'll get much better results from sharpening it.

From the image posted, you can't do much of anything with it.

have you already done any editing on this image that you have posted?

Yeah I agree with this. Sharpening is generally one of the harder things to pull off well in Photoshop. Aside from using the unsharp mask on a large res shot... I don't know what else you can do.

For this shot I think I would isolate his face and blur it to smooth out the skin and then try to sharpen the eyes and mouth.

Sw1tchFX said:
Is that the original image size? if it's larger, you'll get much better results from sharpening it.

From the image posted, you can't do much of anything with it.

Most reactions

Back