Facebook fan pages?

Ub3rdoRK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.walesimaging.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone use them specifically for photography? I decided to start one recently...if you guys are interested hit mine up and id love to see if others have them too for some networking.

link is in my signature.

Anyone use them specifically for photography? I decided to start one recently...if you guys are interested hit mine up and id love to see if others have them too for some networking.

link is in my signature.

My wife and I use facebook to advertise for the resort. I post up a lot of pic there to keep our guests wanting to come back for another visit.

Chito Beach | Facebook

Thank you! I hope you enjoy...not much on there but ill have some more coming soon!

I use a fanpage for photography. I try to tag the bride in the pictures after the shoot so that all of her friends see the pictures. It's slowly building in 'fans'. And according to google analytics I do get visitors to my site from it.

I used a fanpage for a while, paid to advertise and got floodloads of work out of it whilst i was advertising it. I'd recommend it as a start up thing, offer special deals on it - the only problem with a fanpage rather than an 'event' is that you can't message people, you can only post updates; which not alot of people notice but yeah, loved it! Great networking!

I used a fanpage for a while, paid to advertise and got floodloads of work out of it whilst i was advertising it. I'd recommend it as a start up thing, offer special deals on it - the only problem with a fanpage rather than an 'event' is that you can't message people, you can only post updates; which not alot of people notice but yeah, loved it! Great networking!

I dont use a fan page but actual account and must befriend each user.

That's great - you must get a lot out of that? My problem is that I'm really shy in myself as well as not feeling confident with my work yet, hopefully one day...

That's great - you must get a lot out of that? My problem is that I'm really shy in myself as well as not feeling confident with my work yet, hopefully one day...

This page is more to keep our past guests up to date and informed..keep em wanting to come back.

We can directly associate 20% of our reservations back to Facebook.

I should start a fan page for Chito Beach Resort........

Yeah I decided against an actual friend page vs fan page because everything else is directed to my website for pricing and connections. Just a good network source

chito beach...yes you should, its not as personal. My whole thing about fan pages is that they dont have to get into your personal details. Like i post on my facebook about my day and random thoughts and silly customers i deal with day to day. i would rather not subject my fans of my photography to that stuff. More on my expeditions and work ive been doing. that would go a long way with your business! especially for promotions.

I also want to thank everyone who has "liked" my page....if you want share the page with other friends that might be interested in my photography.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back