Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A fairy tale, misty sunrise at Podere Belvedere, taken in Tuscany in April 2017. Leica SL, Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm, filters Formatt-Hitech Firecrest.

SL_03153.jpg

Thanks for viewing, best regards

Vieri

So serene and peaceful, nice capture! I wish I could develop half the eye you have for light.

Vieri, how much dry ice did it take to get that shot? :) Beautiful!

Very nice. It never ceases to amaze me how "fog", or low clouds, if you want, can make an image look incredible. Is this a case of your being in the right place at the right time, or did you know it was happening - just curious, because the last good "fog" image I had, the opportunity to capture was just a matter of being in the right place at the right time.

WesternGuy

That view demands a photo. Great lighting mixed into the clouds.

Thank you very much Dean, glad you enjoyed it! Such an amazing view indeed :)

So serene and peaceful, nice capture! I wish I could develop half the eye you have for light.

Than you very much smoke665, glad you enjoyed it! Thank you also for your comment, developing the eye is a long process, takes lot of study and dedication, and most of all practice in the field - but it can be done, no question about it! :)

Vieri, how much dry ice did it take to get that shot? :) Beautiful!

:D Jeff, my bank account hasn't recovered yet!! But the end result was worth it, wasn't it? ;)

Very nice. It never ceases to amaze me how "fog", or low clouds, if you want, can make an image look incredible. Is this a case of your being in the right place at the right time, or did you know it was happening - just curious, because the last good "fog" image I had, the opportunity to capture was just a matter of being in the right place at the right time.

WesternGuy

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it! :) Well, that particular scene is often misty / foggy at sunrises, in the right season(s) - the Podere sits in the middle of a low valley facing south-east, and in fall / spring mornings you get a lot of fog. Sometimes too much, you don't see past your nose! Of course, you can have mornings without fog even in "fog season", but a quick reading of the weather forecast the evening before - and a look at the temperatures / humidity during the night - will tell you whether to go there the next morning, or to choose a different location.

Best regards,

Vieri

Bet you have a lot of frequent flyer miles. Nice shot.

Bet you have a lot of frequent flyer miles. Nice shot.

I got some, but this place is less than 3 hours drive from home :) Thanks, glad you enjoyed the photograph!

Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

New Topics

Back