Fake Lensbaby

That is tilt-shift not lensbaby. Lensbaby is selective focusing and tilt shif is the minature effect. Most of us knew how to do this in PS already

Lensbabies are tilt-shift lenses though, aren't they?

(Well, I guess just tilt - they can't shift.)

Tilting is all you would need for this effect though.

Lensbabies are tilt-shift lenses though, aren't they?

(Well, I guess just tilt - they can't shift.)

Tilting is all you would need for this effect though.
haha. I am an example of someone who doesn't know what they are talking about :p. But when I looked on google Lensbaby pics look different than tilt-shift

You're right Jaszek, lensbaby is not a tilt-shift because it can't shift. I got mine because I wanted to play around with a lens that tilted but didn't want to spend $1200 for a Canon TS. I like the model look when you are shooting down on objects. Unfortunately, for this type of photography, I live in a county in Florida which limits buildings to 3 stories.

Image7Medium.jpg

i love this thing so much i tried that site and it works great on my works wow thanx

A tilt Shift lens is primarily used to fix the alignment of the picture. Much like photoshop can straighten crooked buildings or Strighten distorted lines. A Lens baby is use to select a small area of focus in the are being photographed. All your large format cameras employ a type of tilt shift lens. They also allow for perspective correction due to extreme angels...

Thanks for sharing the link application. I try it and I'm not so contented about the results. It is still better to have own lensbaby! But really appreciate the link. Thank you again :)

You're right Jaszek, lensbaby is not a tilt-shift because it can't shift. I got mine because I wanted to play around with a lens that tilted but didn't want to spend $1200 for a Canon TS. I like the model look when you are shooting down on objects. Unfortunately, for this type of photography, I live in a county in Florida which limits buildings to 3 stories.

Image7Medium.jpg

Come shoot with us in Tampa sometime.

Most reactions

Back