Fall Cemetery Walk

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few from my wander through the cemetery. I only had my point and shoot with me.

IMG_0653a.jpg

IMG_0659a.jpg

ps..........the leaf was there.. :)

It amazes me that this was built in 1905, but looks like it was built yesterday
IMG_0641a.jpg

A lady in red
IMG_0639a.jpg

IMG_0657a.jpg

'1905' is a true standout for me. That would make a great IR too.
I also like the vibrant red against the statue in #4.

cool series chiller.... i gotta get to the cem this time of year... i did a bunch of 'summer cem' pics that i never posted :blushing: .... but fall is a good time for cem shots... maybe i'll do a 'cem seasons series'!

I like the leaf one, 1905 and the red with statue best.... good stuff :thumbup:

Oooo, I like The Lady In Red.
These don't look that "darkside" to me, or are all and any cemetery photos "darkside" by nature?
This one is a very beautiful cemetery, I must say.
And it shows that when "just a p+s" is in the hands of the right person, that one, too, can take wonderful photos - erm... the "right person" can take wonderful photos also with "just a p+s"!!!
All of these just prove it!

But while I also love the long, autumnal street in #1 and the non-planted leaf on the gravestone in #2, the Lady In Red appeals to most of the entire series - by far. I love that photo!

Very cool Chiller, excellent colors!
As for critique, "Lady in Red" seems a bit tonally flat compared to the others, but overall great work.

I love picture number two. I wish I could tell you why but I have trouble conveying how I feel into words. (One reason could be because I love music and Black Sabbath and this just reminds me of it?)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back