Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just started my photography, I'm 16 years old and Jr. in HS

a4.jpg
alimad.jpg

a5.jpg

fallleaf.jpg

WOAH. cute. But I hate the last one. WAY to many diff colors and textures!!

crazy sweater, crazy scarf and crazy hat just don't go good. maybe try it again w/ just one crazy item.

But good job w/ the colors of everythign else. i love how you captured the color of the leaves.

WOAH. cute. But I hate the last one. WAY to many diff colors and textures!!

crazy sweater, crazy scarf and crazy hat just don't go good. maybe try it again w/ just one crazy item.

But good job w/ the colors of everythign else. i love how you captured the color of the leaves.

WOW harsh....thanks alot?

If you can't take CC then maybe you should'nt post pictures. But why take it down? Other people may have something else to say.

I really like all of the portraits!! I really like the lighting and expression there is something so real about them.

I am not sure about the last one, it makes me feel like I am looking at two different pictures...maybe cause my eye is drawn to the in focus leaf and then looks up and sees bright out of focusness. I like the idea but not the execution, maybe reshoot it somehow.

btw I am a junoir in high school as well. I look forward to seeing more of your photos.

If you can't take CC then maybe you should'nt post pictures. But why take it down? Other people may have something else to say.

I looked at it...and kinda agreed, so I took it down. It's just the way you said it that was kinda harsh "I hate the last one" isnt very constructive

Expressions, your shots are good. You have real talent and that shows in your pictures.

IMHO, you should appreciate the constructive criticism, not dismiss it as harsh.

Yeah well said mitica. You should put that one back up. Just because I didn't like it don't mean that others won't too.

Saying you hate it is borderline rude, really. But to each, their own.

I don't like the focus point on the leaf in the last one. I think the angle is odd as well. But the colors are spot on and you did a great job!

And to add to the ever-growing population of high schoolers on this board: I, in fact, I am a sophomore.

First of all, Like I explained to her, I was making the comment short and blunt. I didn't like the picture. The colors clashed, the head pose was weird. Now I have said "I hate" to many people and they take the CC and go. Now to get upset about it and get your feelings hurt is typical for younger photographers. I have been in her shoes. I know how it goes. You don't like it? GET OVER IT! One person is going to like it, another is going to hate it. Thats life. Whats the opposite of love? Hate. Okay and now I'm done.

I like the 3rd one....except for the car in the upper right....maybe you could clone it out? and I actually don't mind the focus point of the last pic....maybe crop it tighter on the leaf and get rid of the person in the background.....and bring out a little more of the red.

OKAY with her permission I edited the picture she posted. heres the orig

leafmealone.jpg

leafmealoneyt4.jpg

my edit

I'm not that good.. so w/e

Okay, WHO the hell wears a hat like that!

Anywho, since you're so sensitive, I'll just briefly mention that I like number 2, her expression looks natural.

um the poster of the pics? and her friends?

or would 16yo girls work better for you?
So you've missed the sarcasm. It's okay I'll explain it step by step.

Rarity does not equate nonexistence, but the difference is insignificant enough for me to not care. Thus my exclamation about its nonexistence. Mmmkay?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back