Fall Miniature Scene

CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
When the 2 oldest grands came over for their photo I had the miniature scene set up and they decided where and how to pose. When I took the 6yo's photo she said I needed to do it again because her hand wasn't in the correct position in relation to her sitting on the pumpkin. They are listening and learning :) The 3yo was in no mood for photos and I had to get a quick snap.

Fall Miniature by Cheryl, on Flickr

I love your miniatures! Great job.

Excellent work Cheryl. I like that the grandkids' shadows seem to fall appropriately onto the miniature scene and that they are lit with light of color temperature close to that of the scene. They blend in well.

I notice that your title "Fall Miniature" and the rest of the blurb from Flickr begins with the word Fall just to the right of the photo itself.
If you're interested, there is an easy fix to that if you'd like all that Flickr wordage to come below your image.

Below is a screenshot of an image I recently posted to TPF before clicking on Post Reply.

49030126838_ceb4795e68_b.jpg

You can see the solid vertical line where my cursor was sitting at the right of the top line that ends with /url in square brackets. Simply press Enter or Return when your cursor is there and a line break will be created. Now when you click on Post Reply your image title and by and on Flickr will all be below the image.

I love your miniatures! Great job.
Pretty cool!
Nice one..........
Well done!
This is great. Love it!

Thanks! The kids have fun with the imagination and it is something we can do together. I printed a year + of photos for their book last month. They had forgotten about the Easter one last year and liked seeing the other miniatures mixed in with their photos.

Excellent work Cheryl. I like that the grandkids' shadows seem to fall appropriately onto the miniature scene and that they are lit with light of color temperature close to that of the scene. They blend in well.

I notice that your title "Fall Miniature" and the rest of the blurb from Flickr begins with the word Fall just to the right of the photo itself.
If you're interested, there is an easy fix to that if you'd like all that Flickr wordage to come below your image.

Below is a screenshot of an image I recently posted to TPF before clicking on Post Reply.

49030126838_ceb4795e68_b.jpg

You can see the solid vertical line where my cursor was sitting at the right of the top line that ends with /url in square brackets. Simply press Enter or Return when your cursor is there and a line break will be created. Now when you click on Post Reply your image title and by and on Flickr will all be below the image.

Thanks! Now I have to remember this tip ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back